Lawn Applicator / Lawn Technician
As a lawn care Applicator with Complete Lawn Care, Inc., you would be part of team working safely and efficiently towards our client’s satisfaction and a well-manicured property. Applicants must have or obtain a Class E driver’s License and possess a clean driving record. Applicants must possess a commercial applicator license (category 3) from the Missouri Department of Agriculture. Applicants must be able to provide their own transportation and report to work on time. Pay varies depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fill out paperwork for jobs assigned and completed
- Ensure that all aspects of the job are complete and satisfactory
- Motivate and teach crew members
Prepare Trucks and/or trailers for the day
- Load/Unload materials needed for the day’s tasks
- Secure all equipment
- Wash equipment and truck
- Change oil
- Lubricate machines
- Check and clean air filters as needed.
- Report any defective equipment and or safety device
Lawn Maintenance tasks
- Apply fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals as needed for a healthy, weed free lawn.
- Blowing with backpack or hand held blowers
- Aerating & Seeding
- Trash pick-up
Lawn & landscape Maintenance
- Assist mowing or landscape maintenance crews when needed
- Must be available nights, weekends and holidays
- Shoveling, snow blowing and/or hand chipping of ice
- Applying ice melt products as necessary
- Assisting the crew leader as needed.
And other various tasks as assigned
- Applicant must safely and efficiently perform all duties while wearing personal protective equipment.
- Applicant must operate equipment in a safe manner for the safety of themselves and others around them.
- Applicant must be able to safely lift and carry 75 pounds.
- Applicant must be able to walk up to 10 miles per day, sometimes uphill and on uneven terrain, often while carrying, pushing, pulling equipment, materials or debris.
- Applicant must be able to work in extreme weather conditions, including but not limited to excessive heat, extreme cold, rain, snow and wind.
- Applicant must be able to perform duties for extended periods of times, 8-12 hours per day.
Education and Qualifications:
- Prefer 3+ years related work experience
- Must be able to operate various vehicles, with or without trailers.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision at times.
- Must be patient and have a pleasing personality at all times with clients.
- Must look and act professional at all times.
- Must be willing to help others on your team/crew.
For consideration, Please submit resumes/inquiries to:
Mark Becker, President
Complete Lawn Care, Inc.