Lawn Care Laborer
As a lawn care laborer with Complete Lawn Care, Inc., you could be part of team working safely and efficiently towards our client satisfaction and a well manicured property. Applicants must be able to provide their own transportation and report to work on time. Pay varies depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare Trucks and/or trailers for the day
- Load/Unload gas cans, mowers and other equipment needed for the days’ tasks
- Secure all equipment
- Wash equipment and truck
- Change blades and oil
- Lubricate machines
- Check and clean air filters as needed.
- Report any defective equipment and or safety device
Lawn Maintenance tasks
- Mow with commercial mowers
- Blowing with backpack and walk behind leaf blowers
- Edging of concrete surfaces with stick edgers
- Aerating & Seeding
- Edging of Landscape beds
- Mulch installation
- Trash pick-up
- Pruning of Shrubs
- Planting of flowers, shrubs or trees
- Must be available nights, weekends and holidays
- Shoveling, snowblowing and/or hand chipping of ice
- Applying ice melt products as necessary
- Assisting the crew leader as needed.
And other various tasks as assigned
- Applicant must safely and efficiently perform all duties while wearing personal protectiveequipment.
- Applicant must operate equipment in a safe manner for the safety of themselves and othersaround them.
- Applicant must be able to safely lift and carry 75 pounds.
- Applicant must be able to walk up to 10 miles per day, sometimes uphill and on eneven terrain,often while carrying, pushing, pulling equipment, materials or debris.
- Applicant must be able to work in extreme weather conditions, including but not limited toexcessive heat, extreme cold, rain and wind.
- Applicant must be able to perform duties for extended periods of times, 8-12 hours per day.
Education and Qualifications
- Prefer 1+ years related work experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision at times.
- Must be patient and have a pleasing personality at all times with clients.
- Must look and act professional at all times.
- Must be willing to help others on your team/crew.
For consideration, complete the online application below or come in and fill out an application in person.